For over 50 years, we have recycled non-ferrous materials, and have 30 years of experience with electronics recycling.
echoTech is the electronics recycling division of Crestwood Metal Corp, which is one of the largest scrap metal recycling facilities on Long Island, New York. We are experts in the security of data destruction and recycling of computers and other electronics
Our long history in metal recycling provides us with the ability to get closer to the “end of life” stage than most other companies. As a result, the amount of harmful waste in landfills is greatly reduced.
Industries we serve include:
Why is e-waste recycling important?
ecoTech is 100% compliant with local New York and federal laws and committed to responsible electronics recycling practices. We have completed the meticulous process to achieve R2 and RIOS certifications
Our process is so trustworthy, we have secured demilitarization and mutilation contracts with the U.S. government. National laboratories and utility companies also depend on us for their scrap electronics recycling need.
Welcome to EcoTech: Your Premier E-Waste and Data Security Partner
At EcoTech, we are committed to transforming the landscape of electronic waste management and data security solutions. As a trusted industry leader for over 65 years, we take pride in our unwavering dedication to sustainability, reliability, and security. Our legacy of excellence is built on a foundation of proven expertise, with a track record of delivering exceptional results for a diverse range of clients. Discover why EcoTech stands out as the ideal choice for your E-Waste and Data Security needs.
Our Expertise in Action
At EcoTech, we recognize the significance of efficient e-waste recycling and secure data disposal in today’s fast-paced digital world. We provide tailored solutions to a wide array of sectors, including:
- Municipalities and Government: Assisting in responsible e-waste disposal while upholding regulatory compliance.
- Medical and Healthcare: Ensuring the security of sensitive patient data and proper disposal of medical electronics
- Education and Research: Partnering with institutions to manage e-waste and protect intellectual property.
- Legal Services: Safeguarding confidential client information through secure data destruction.
- Aerospace and Defense: Ensuring sensitive technology does not fall into the wrong hands.
- National Labs and Research Facilities: Handling intricate electronics with precision and care.
Protecting Our Environment, One Device at a Time
Improper disposal of electronics poses a grave threat to the environment. Heavy metals and hazardous substances can leach into the ground, endangering our water supply. Our responsible recycling practices act as a shield against environmental degradation, ensuring a safer world for generations to come.